Sunday, October 11, 2009

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to c a bitch??????? 19yrs old bitch......pregnant bitch.......haven't married yet!!!!

She is BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 snakes head!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never use this BITCH word in my life to scold someone.... She really made me so mad!!!!!
After i came back from Redang, she was so stupid to tell something about me to Lenny and Esther. "I hate Miss Siow". I HATE HER because she is so crazy." "I got boyfriend. how about her?" She was so childish..... She want to compare bf????
I seldom talk with her..... I just met her in the office about 1 week only then i went for holiday in Redang.
What i had did to her????
Because of this case, i was so tension and can't control my emotion for few weeks. I cried out in front of Esther and Lenny. Tears keep dropping.... Esther and Lenny comfort me but i still crying.....
What i can do? I only can keep in my heart. Said to myself, she was still a small girl not mature.
She want to talk with me or tell stories, i just listen and entertain her. I know she still hate me. I just acted nothing happened. Still treat her as a friend.
Talk too much, she will said "I crazy". Didn't talk, she will said "I lansi (arrogant)".......
Few months past, i thought she will be better now but i can't believe she still being a bitch again.
She stab at my back again and again.....
She told all the colleague that i'm a bad person..... NOT just me.... another colleague (Ms Tan) also she stab!!!!
She told the new colleague (Cindy) not to trust me and Ms Tan. We both are bad person. We are 25 (in cantonese). I don't understand why she treat Ms Tan like that. Ms Tan was so good with her. She told Cindy not to talk so much with both of us. That bitch doesn't like Cindy at all. She hate her. She stab her too.... But poor Cindy treat her as a friend. In front of us, she treat us so good but behind us, she stab, stab and stab!!!!!
She delete my name in her friend list... Good for me actually..... BUT she was so dumb that i still can see what she wrote in her wall =.="""
Yesterday, she posted something on her wall
"最近真的犯小人.....谁可以教我打小人?因为我想平静好好养身........"
She thought she was innocent.......
I really miss those days with my ex colleagues.... They were nice, can take joke and not sensitive at all. Miss them......
That bitch now pregnant, i really hope that she can quit this job!!!! I don't want to see her face!!!!!

0 comments: