Friday, June 5, 2009

My Dear Colleagues

Today was two of my colleagues last day..... I going to miss them so much...hehe... Doraemon and Chua. Doraemon worked in this company for half year and Chua only 1month n 1 week (LoL)
These two guys are really nice person and very funny
Chua and me...... all of my colleagues including me having our lunch at Old Town Restaurant
We are prosperity cats....hahahahha "Zhao Chai Mao"
We are brother and sister. We look a like right? haha..... another "Zhao Chai Mao"
Machine Hands......wakakakakakaka
Chua sit in front of me doing his works.
He look so serious when working....
curi senyum.....
I sitting behind of him.... we took this picture quite many times cause he keep complaining that his head is too big! Lol...... (sorry la, my head is really small, hahaha)
I took this pic when i was testing my ph camera. Then this girl came out...hahahahaha......

0 comments: