Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Colleague

Wakakakakaka...... a new colleague came into our office yesterday morning

Sex: Female
Age: 24
Status: Married (got 2 children) so good....
Position: Full time art teacher
Job: Help boss do art project

She is a nice person, friendly, hardworking bla bla bla bla.....
So....
She going to take over my art project.... (hehehe) but i cant touch my art drawing (haizzzz)
Never mind, at least i'm free a bit.
I no need to scratch my head about the vote drawing anymore XD
No need to cooperate with boss girl friend (good for me)

She and I are from the same art studio.....
(That is why she look so familiar to me)
We start learning art since we was small but not same class or time.
We get along quite well without that fatty influence (thank god)
Hope nothing happen between us XD

0 comments: